Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Captain's Office   Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:43 pm

-||X||- The slender yet big busted woman would be sitting in her office her feet would be resting upon the desk as she had a book open covering her face. Her baby blue hair which faded to baby pink lay ove her shoulder as she crossed her arms over her chest just under her bust pushing it up slightly. The one known as Kurenai Tenka had finished her paper work ealry so he thought she would take a nap.-||X||-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaosu Gakusetsu

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:32 pm

--The man would enter into the office. He noticed the captain, but he knew that she was sleeping from the beginning just because of her breathing. He took a seat upon the floor and placed his Zanpaku-to at his side. He then proceeded to await for her to wake up. Even though he wielded the Vizard title, he continued to stay with in the Soul Society. The reason he came to the 11th squad's captain was to ask a question. So, he continued to wait for her awakening and simply sat there on the floor. He would wait for as long as it would take for the captain of the 11th squad to wake up, for the question he had was rather important--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurenai_Tenka
11th Division Taichō
11th Division Taichō

Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:30 pm

-||X||- She'd left the book up slightly to look at the male that sat before her with her crimson yet blood red eyes. She would then remove the book from her face her attention on the male as she continued to sit in the same position she was already sitting in, as her thin lilac purple colored lips parted to speak.-||X||-

"Hello there, How may I Kurenai Tenka 11th Division Captain help you young sir."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaosu Gakusetsu

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:53 pm

--He looked at the female captain and pondered a thought. He then disreguarded the thought and immediately spoke his question.--

I wish to join the 11th squad, but for three reasons. The first reason was the previous captain, Kenpachi Zaraki. He was a great captain and I respected him not just for that but for the reason of why he fought, which was for fun and enjoyment. The second reason is that I have not been assigned a squad nor have I been refered to one. The third and final reason is I wish to carry on the way Kenpachi fought. That is why I am here and asking if I may become part of the 11th squad

-- He then awaited for the female's answer. He was not hesitant nor was he afraid of being rejected from the 11th squad captain. His facial features showed he was serious about wanting to join.--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurenai_Tenka
11th Division Taichō
11th Division Taichō

Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:20 pm

-||X||- The Female would look at the male as she opened the right draw pulling out a armband with the lieutenant insignia of the 11th Division on the armband. She would then look over at Kaosu Gakusetsu and tossed the armband she had in her hand to him as looked at him with her crimson red eyes.-||X||-

"You are hear by the lieutenant of the 11th Division."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pluto `ColdStar

Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:29 pm

As the 11th Division Captain had tossed the armband did Pluto basically slip into the room, immedietly shifting herself between the Vaizard boy and the armband. Reaching her right hand out did she grasp the armband, her dark blue hued gaze showing no emotion what so ever as she kept her gaze on the 11th Division Captain. Pluto's pale facial features had given no emotion as she met the Captain's crimson-hued gaze, Pluto's own dark blue hued gaze seeming to flicker into a blood-colored crimson.

With a simple flick of her right hand would she toss he armband back, the female unmoving as the temperature of he room dropped severely once the Leader of the Viards began to spoke, her words cold and sharp, "I suppose you, Miss Captain... to not steal my Vaizards away... They are under my power..."

Pluto than glanced back at the boy, Kaosu as she kept her cold emotionless gaze on him for a couple of seconds before glancing back at the Captain.

Last edited by Pluto `ColdStar on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurenai_Tenka
11th Division Taichō
11th Division Taichō

Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:37 pm

-||X||- The female captain wouldn't be threatened or scared as she caught the armband which was thrown to her. -||X||-

"Whatever you say, But it was him who requested it if it's such a big problem you should be talking to him and not threatening me."

-||X||- She would move the book that was over face before as she closed her eyes but was still awake.-||X||-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pluto `ColdStar

Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:44 pm

The females' unchanging face would still watch the Captain, though, in the back of her mind her Hollow, Tithe would suddenly become flustered by the childish act of the Captain. Tithe, wanting to talk had suddenly stopped as Pluto had spoken, her voice seeming to be calm, "My... I haven't met such a childish Captain before... First not noticing what this boy was, and next of all taking everything so lightly. It makes me wonder if you should be a Captain at all... Due to the fact of your laziness as well... tsk tsk.."

Pluto had shook her head slowly, closing her dark blue hued gaze, but soon opening them as she then glanced back at the boy, Kaosu. Her eyes would narrow ever so slightly before she had obtained the emotionless and cold features once more. "Come boy... If you want a rank, you must come to me... You are a Vizard, not a Shinigami. Get your mind straight..."

Pluto would await for the boy to leave first before she turning around to walk back to the Warehouse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaosu Gakusetsu

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:44 pm

-- He frowned somewhat then got up from his sitting position. He turned his head in the direction of the Vizard leader.--

I refuse to go with you to the living world. I would rather remain here in The Soul Society, to carry on Kenpachi Zaraki's Legacy. If you have an issue with that, then you have and issue with Kenpachi Zaraki. If you have an issue with Kenpachi Zaraki then you have an issue with me.

--His voice was calm yet forceful at the same time. He was serious in what he said and it seemed he would risk his life, in order to achieve his that he set for himself.--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pluto `ColdStar

Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:34 am

Pluto's cold gaze seemed unchanging as she continued to watch the boy, no sense of distress or frustration was shown, nor would it ever be shown. Merely, the Vaizard Leader would shake her head once, closing her dark blue hued eyes before opening them to gaze upon the boy, her hidden spiritual power, which was hidden, now released. The female would only turn around to face the boy who had spoken to her, her body language hidden by her cloak, but would she speak once more, her tone slightly acidic, "If you are to stay here, dear boy, then you have no right to be a Vaizard... Why choose to become something when you can't have the assets to be one... My... You are a disappointing Vaizard after all..."

With that said, she had turned around once more, stopping herself as she spoke her last words in this room, "You will be a disgrace upon all Vaizards... No Shinigami would dare accept someone like you..." Pluto soon had walked off, the cold temperature in the room shifting back to its normal temperature before she had appeared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaosu Gakusetsu

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:04 am

-- He soon became furious at the female's comment. He then gripped the sheath of his zanpaktou tightly, then loosened his grip. He turned his head in the direction of the 11th squad captain then bowed to her. Still filled with rage from the female's comment, his reiatsu and spiritual pressure flowed rapidly from his form. In that instant, a medium sized crater was indented into the floor. He quickly left the 11th squad captain's office.--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   

Back to top Go down

Captain's Office
Page 1 of 1