Character sheet
ATK:
50/10000  (50/10000)
DEF:
50/10000  (50/10000)
SPD:
50/10000  (50/10000)

PostSubject: Infiltration   Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:40 am

In the outskirts of the Seireitei, the sky split open and a gargantua appeared in the sky. Moka, being carried by Ujimaru, stepped out of the portal and was carried down to the dusty terra firma below. The female shinigami was dressed in a tight fitting arrancar uniform, showing her loyalty to the lord of Hueco Mundo. Her dark green optics were shielded by her beloved pet's serpent like tail feathers as he rested on the woman's head. She was followed by two arrancar sent to protect her as she made her terribly risky journey to retrieve her most valuable artifact.

Last edited by Moka Akashiya on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurenai_Tenka
11th Division Taichō
11th Division Taichō

Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:11 pm

The slender but big busted female captain would see the tear in the sky as she soon grabbed her Zanpakutō Tora Raikou and disappeared in a flash to the area of the intruders where. The female would be wearing the standard Captain uniform the division sign of the 11th Division on her back. She had Bright blue hair that would fade to a light pink and crimson red eyes that of the color of blood. She had a lightening like tattoo on the right side of her chest beginning at the collar bone to just above her right breast. Her hair would be blowing in the wind as she kept her right hand on the hilt of her Zanpakutō, she would continue to keep her blood red crimson colored eyes on the Intruders.

Her lilac purple colored lips gleamed in the sunshine as she was waited for the dust to clear so she could see the faces of the Intruders. If the Intruders were to Attack she would be ready to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moka Akashiya

Character sheet
ATK:
50/10000  (50/10000)
DEF:
50/10000  (50/10000)
SPD:
50/10000  (50/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:21 pm

The dust soon settled as Moka set Ujimaru on her shoulder. She brushed the strands of her soft pink hair out of her eyes then rests her hand on the handle of her zanpakuto. She dusted off her white arrancar attire then slowly opened her eyes. Her emerald occuli soon flashed crimson as she activated her foresight, scanning the area around her. She caught a glimpse of a female sillouhete in the distance and grinned. It must be my, so called, replacement....Perhaps I should show her the power of a true captain...Mateo...you go ahead of me and clear a path to the barracks of the 11th Division, but do not kill anyone...got it? She brought her right hand up and wrapped her digits around the rosario that hung from her necklace. She pulled it off and tossed it to Mateo. The moment her rosario was removed, her hair faded to a silvery-pink hue and her eyes changed to a demonic crimson color and her pupils narrowed to thin slits. Take this and go to the farthest end of the 11th Division barracks. On the back wall..there is a faint mark in the center brick. The mark is an indention. Place that rosario into the indention, and it'll bring down the barrier that hides my private garden. Sylvie-chan, you go with Mateo. I want you to enter my garden and retrieve my artifact. I'll take on the captain and meet you there once I've defeated her. As soon as she finished, she shunpoed off towards the female's sillouhete with Ujimaru at her side.

Last edited by Moka Akashiya on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurenai_Tenka
11th Division Taichō
11th Division Taichō

Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:51 pm

She'd see the old captain of the 11th Division, she smirked she'd unsheathe her Zanpakutō as soon as the female shupo'd towards her. She then said under her breath. "This should be amusing." The blade of her Zanpakutō begin to brighten as the began to serge some energy around the blade as she continued to smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moka Akashiya

Character sheet
ATK:
50/10000  (50/10000)
DEF:
50/10000  (50/10000)
SPD:
50/10000  (50/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:02 pm

She felt Moumoku pulsating in her grip. She softly muttered to her weapon below her breath as she gripped the handle tightly. ..Not now, my friend..not now.. She turned her crimson occuli to the female as a malicious grin appeared on her face. She stood before her and spoke in a harsh tone. So...you are the one that Jin replaced me with? Heh...I thought he had better standards than that...Feh..pathetic little girl...If you stand in my way...I will make sure that you learn your place.. She scoffed and turned to Ujimaru. She muttered something in Japanese and the bird nodded before heading back to wait with Sylvie. Moka then turned her attention to the female before her. Her eyes scanned her spiritual pressure and found it to be fairly weak. She grinned as her eyes began to glow dark crimson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mateo
1st Espada

Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:11 pm

Mateo shoved his book into his back pocket, and took off with a few Sonīdo bursts toward the eleventh division. He stood above the eleventh divisions quarters, watching as a handful of shinigami ran out toward Moka's direction. mateo acted quickly, and flew down toward them. Blocking their path, he used another Sonīdo. He struck at their chests with a burst of spiritual pressure, immobilizing them. After several minutes he he cleared half of the barracks.

He headed into the eleventh division with a calm mind. Another horde of shinigami ran at him, attempting to stop him. Like the others, he stopped them. He walked back into the division holding Moka's pendant. Soon he meet up with the wall Moka spoke of. He placed his right hand against it, and slid it around until he came across the indention. He took the pedant, and slid it in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaosu Gakusetsu

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:45 pm

--He appears in the sky and lands between Kurenai and Moka. He wears the clothing that he would wear in the living world. From behind His normal mask he glared at Moka. Even though it was against the Vizard code, to engage in Shinigami affairs, he didn't care. He was doing this for a certain reason-- "I though I smelled a rat, or should I say rats." --he already knew that there was more than one intruder.-- "Captain Kurenai, go stop the other two from getting what ever they are here for. I will take care her, you just go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurenai_Tenka
11th Division Taichō
11th Division Taichō

Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:53 pm

She'd look at Kaosu as she'd nod she then shunpo disappearing. She would then appear at the 11th Division as she looked up to the intruders that where there. She swiped her zunpackto towards the intruder sending a electric slash wave to the Intruders. She'd then look to see if she caught there attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaosu Gakusetsu

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:03 pm

--With his zanpaktou in hand, he simply stared at Moka. He was unmoving, but he was determind to stop her by all means, even if he had to let loose that monsterous side of him.-- "Why have you come to the Seireitei?" --His voice cold and emotionless. He then awaited Moka's answer--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moka Akashiya

Character sheet
ATK:
50/10000  (50/10000)
DEF:
50/10000  (50/10000)
SPD:
50/10000  (50/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:40 pm

She sensed the barrier to her garden vanishing. She grinned a bit, knowing that Mateo had done his job and that the barrier had completely disappeared now. All that was left was for Sylvie to retrieve her artifact in the center of the garden, imbedded in the large Sakura tree's trunk. She then noticed Kaosu's arrival and frowned a bit. She growled when she noticed the male sending the captain off, he now being her opponent.. Her dark crimson eyes shifted to his form wth a hint of rage. She then scanned his spiritual signature and noticed that he was a vaizard. A wide and malicious grin appeared on her face as she spoke.

What the hell? The Sierietei is so weak now that they have to send a mere vaizard to protect it? Damn it, Jin. Have you no pride as sotaicho?

She howled with mocking laughter as Moumoku pulsated once more in her grasp. She gripped her zanpakuto tightly and withdrew him from his sheathe.

Well my dear Moumoku...Looks like you'll be getting what you desire...Fresh blood.

The weapon pulsated once more, a deep, ominous voice began to boom from within the steel blade.

Lady Moka, let me free...let me devour this being's soul..I crave it..I want it. Let me eat him!

Moka grinned upon hearing her weapon's wish.

Alright, my friend...he's yours....Rise from your eternal slumber, Moumoku Mayonara Fushichou...Ai to zouo no shinku no jigoku!

As she spoke, her body became engulfed in a raging torrent of azure flames. Her blade cracked, then split into a pair of jagged sais. Flames raged around the blades, dying them jet black. The sky soon turned dark as her spiritual pressure increased to an unbearable level as a massive burst of fire and reiatsu collected above her. It soon solidified and took on the form of a massive azure phoenix that measured to nearly the size of an average jet plane with a wingspan of nearly 286 feet. The creature's massive beak parted and let out a thundering cry as every flap of it's magnificent wings caused a storm of flames to rain down around her and her opponent. A devilish grin appeared on her face as the massive bird hovered above her form.

Now, Kaosu.....you will regret ever challenging me.....I will take your head and bring it to my lord as a present...

She leaped up into the air, landing on the massive creature's back, waiting to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikkito
Leader of the Arrancar Army

Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:39 pm

A Gargantua opened up as Hikkito stepped out over the 11th division and sonidoed to where he was sensing Moka's reiatsu as he hurried to her side just in case. "Please be alright Moka." he moved past a few shinigami before they could recognize him as he showe up beside Moka.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moka Akashiya

Character sheet
ATK:
50/10000  (50/10000)
DEF:
50/10000  (50/10000)
SPD:
50/10000  (50/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:49 pm

Moka's eyes widened as she sensed the presence of her Lord at her side. She glanced over to him, her crimson eyes lighting up. My lord...You're here? How did you.....She cut herself off and turned to her opponent, Kaosu, her grin fading. Lord Hikkito...this Vaizard....His spiritual energy is stronger than the captains...can you take him? I want the captain...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikkito

Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:53 pm

He nodded as he took his hands out of his pockets and looked over to the vizard that stood in Moka's way. "Go. I'll take care of him while you go do what you need to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moka Akashiya

Character sheet
ATK:
50/10000  (50/10000)
DEF:
50/10000  (50/10000)
SPD:
50/10000  (50/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:05 pm

She nodded and turned to Moumoku. Let's go...We'll eliminate that pathetic excuse for a captain. The creature nodded and flapped it's massive wings. As you wish, my Lady. The creature gained speed as it flew off towards the 11th Division Barracks, carrying Moka on his back. My Lady...I see the target. Shall we attack? Moka shook her head as she glanced down at the treea below. Not yet, my friend. I want you to use Shinku Shoku no Gekido...Incinerate as much as you can..The phoenix nodded and started to absorb solar energy into his body as he hovered hundreds of feet above the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylvie Rosette
2nd Espada

Character sheet
ATK:
500/10000  (500/10000)
DEF:
500/10000  (500/10000)
SPD:
500/10000  (500/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Sylvie, the feline staying close to the ground did she nod her head once at Lady Moka's command, staying back for a few moments before she had dashed off after Mateo. The cat would seem like a stray animal, no one being able to suspect what the cat could be. Keeping her reitsu and spiritual pressure at basically nothing, did the feline pause for a moment, shifting her heterozygous eyes back towards Lady Moka. A small silent hiss would escape her lips as she had noticed the 11th Division captain appear up, though, she had glanced back soon enough to watch the barriers go down.

Dashing past Mateo's form before a Vaizard appeared did Sylvie slip into the garden, her senses at an alert as her tan-tipped salmon ears perked up. Keeping her paws light on the ground did the feline make her way through the garden, her gaze locked on a Sakura tree. Slowly would she slow her steps, her eyes widening a bit as she stood at awe of the massive sakura tree, her gaze soon flickering over towards the Artifact that was in the tree trunk.

Padding up closer to the tree did the feline place her front paws on the tree trunk, her gaze on the cross artifact, unsheathing her right claws as she slowly and carefully, yet quickly as possible, edged the artifact out of the tree. With out harming it did the feline nudge it with her nose, it coming out of the tree as she placed her front paws on the ground once more, catching the artifact with her tail. Curling her tail around it did the feline run out of the area, basically jolting out of the garden.

Running past Mateo did the feline nod once to him before running back towards Lady Moka, her tail safely wrapped around the artifact; running past the 11th Division Captain as well. She would soon skid to a stop besides Lady Moka, the slightly panting cat looking up as she flicked her ears once before speaking quietly, swaying her tail as she basically showed her the artifact, "I have retrieved it Lady Moka..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moka Akashiya

Character sheet
ATK:
50/10000  (50/10000)
DEF:
50/10000  (50/10000)
SPD:
50/10000  (50/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Moka spots Sylvie chan approach her and ordered Moumoku to let her down. The Bird nodded and tilted his body to the side, allowing his master to slide down his massive right wing. She slid down and landed softly on the terra firma. She swiped Sylvie up in her arms, then leaped back up onto Moumoku's back. She took the rosario from Sylvie's prehensile tail and attached it to the chain that hung from her collar. The rosario sparked and filled Moka's body with emmense power. Her hair faded back to it's normal dark pink color, and her eyes returned to their gentle Ivy green hue. She softly smiled and patted Sylvies head. Thank you Sylvie-chan. For your proficient work in this mission, I assign you the rank of Tercera Espada. She smiled and closed her eyes as she contacted Mateo-sama through telepathy. Mateo...the mission is complete. Return to the spot where we first arrived, and we will take our leave.

She Patted Moumoku's back, signaling for him to turn and return to where Hikkito and the Vaizard are. the creature nodded and took off in a sonicboom, flying back to where he was first released. Upon arriving, Moka hopped off of his back with Sylvie in her arms, then sealed her Zanpaku-to. She turned to Hikkito and gave him a nod, letting him know that her artifact had been retrieved. She Stood at a distance and waited for Mateo's return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaosu Gakusetsu

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:09 pm

--His breathing becomes heavy, he then removes his normal mask placing a hand over his face-- "If I have to then I will, go ahead then Satsubatsu take control" --His inner hollow grinned from inside him and took control. The right side of his face gained part of a hollow mask, his voice then changed and he also showed a sadisitic psychopathic smile.-- "It seems your giving in, very well then I get to have some fun now" --Satsubatsu, now in control, began to release a fraction of his spiritual pressure. His reiatsu that came off his form, wasn't just one color but two. He gripped his zanpaktou, his smile widening.-- "Divide, Reikon" --His zanpaktou's blade spilt into two blades, for he had released its form. Even though it didn't look like much, He on the other, thought of it as more. He looked at Moka from a distance, his eyes filled with bloodshed.-- "I see, so this is the chick you use to like Kaosu. Well then lets see how she likes her pet with his head chopped off!!" --He said this, for he noticed, Moka's pet pheonix, flying in the sky. He shunpoed into the sky, then grabbed the bird by its neck. He shunpoed back to the ground holding the bird by its neck in one hand with his zanpaktou in the other. His smile was wider than ever, for this hollow was simply psychotic and found that anything he could take life from was fun and enjoyable.-- "What to do, what to do? You can attack me and risk the bird's life or you can let me fight that girl. Which will it be?" --He was now laughing like a mad man--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikkito

Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:15 pm

His voice was bone chilling as he spoke. "I don't think you'll get either choice vaizard." His eyes formed a sharp glare as he unsheathed his zanpukutou as the blade turned pitch black as the light hit it. "So stay away from Moka and Ujimaru before I start taking limbs back to Hueco Mundo and here's hint they won't be mine nor any of those that are with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaosu Gakusetsu

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:32 pm

-- He placed the zanpaktou's blades to Moka's pets neck. He looked at Hikkito, the smile still on his face.-- "So you will risk this bird's life, in order to kill me? How low of you, but of course your kind is the lowest of the low , so it's not a suprise. So let me fight Moka, or this bird will have no hand and then, I will eat him with his blood still freshly dripping from were his head use to be" --He licked his lips, for he was serious--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikkito

Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:36 pm

He grinned a bit. "I don't think Ujimaru agrees with you plans and it's low to use a shield like that. It's pathetic." As oon as he finished his sentenced he had vanished and appeared behing Kaosu before he could even blink with the heat of a cero touching his back. "Now let go of Ujimaru and face me and show some pride and not shame the rest of your kind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mateo
1st Espada

Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:17 am

After slipping the pendant in the indention, Mateo spun around. With his sword, he unsheathed it. He slashed at the electric attack, knocking it away."Im sorry that we cant fight shinigami, but my orders were simple. Now I will take my leave." In a quick movement, Mateo shot a bala toward the ground. Sending dust, and rubble everywhere. He then used a Sonído moving out into the sky. Where he started heading back to the place of arrival.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moka Akashiya

Character sheet
ATK:
50/10000  (50/10000)
DEF:
50/10000  (50/10000)
SPD:
50/10000  (50/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:40 am

Moka sighed and whistled for Ujimaru. The bird burst into flames, then rematerialized at his master's side, soon taking his spot on her right shoulder. Moka smiled and turned her attention back to Hikkito, who happened to be fighting the pathetic excuse for a vaizard. She sighed and called out to Hikkito. My Lord, leave him. He isn't worth your time and effort. We need to get out of here before the situation becomes worse. Her voice sounded concerned as she felt an odd sensation running through her body. She couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikkito

Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 pm

He looked over to Moka as he sheathed his zanpukutou as the blade turned back to steel silver. "Did you get your artifact?" He kept weary of the vizard while his eyes were on Moka.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotaru
11th Division Fukutaichō
11th Division Fukutaichō

Character sheet
ATK:
500/10000  (500/10000)
DEF:
500/10000  (500/10000)
SPD:
500/10000  (500/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:01 pm

- From Hotaru's room he senses the activity of the large amount of reiatsu. Hotaru gets up and jumps out of his window to head towards the action. Shunpo-ing from building to building until he reaches the battle scene, Hotaru thinks to himself. I wonder who could it be...... Once Hotaru has reached the designated area, he sees the culpirts. Hotaru Identifies them as an Arrancar and the other a Shinigami. He has seen pictures of this shinigami around the Seireitei, saying that she went rouge and is wanted through out the Soul Society. But for some reason he couldn't remember her name. - I see we have an Arrancar and the rouge Shinigami, Claire..... - Though Hotaru couldn't remeber her name, he thought of a substitue one for the moment. -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moka Akashiya

Character sheet
ATK:
50/10000  (50/10000)
DEF:
50/10000  (50/10000)
SPD:
50/10000  (50/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:09 pm

She nodded to Hikkito and pointed to the glimmering rosario around her neck. Sylvie chan, The new third Espada, has retrieved it. I'm going to take her and return to Hueco Mundo. I shall await you and Mateo-sama there. Do be careful, my love.... With that said, she smiled softly and scooped Sylvie up in her arms, Ujimaru still resting on her right shoulder.

Last edited by Moka Akashiya on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   

Back to top Go down

Infiltration
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BU2 :: Soul Society :: 11th Division-
Jump to: