Character sheet
ATK:
50/10000  (50/10000)
DEF:
50/10000  (50/10000)
SPD:
50/10000  (50/10000)

PostSubject: Finally found you   Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:25 pm

Zero yawns as he approaches the vizard warehouse and looks at the device in his hand in a black gauntlet, "Well you were useless." he says throwing the silent black GPS like device into the air and cuts it in half with his sword. "You lot managed to hide from me for a while... now I have found you." he grins and walks into the lobby his black scale armour clinking, the dragon head helmet to complete the suit held in his left hand. He then give a high pitched whistle before talking, "Hey anybody home?" he asks runing his hand through his long black hair held out of his red eyes by a red bandana.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pluto `ColdStar

Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Finally found you   Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:38 pm

Making her way to the Underground area so her Vaizard would have her first rank spar did Pluto stop as she paused a couple of seconds. Tilting her head to the right a bit would she listen carefully, hearing someone talking; a voice she did not recognized. Soon two light click noises were made; probably something hitting the ground. Choosing to ignore those did Pluto begin to make her way down the Underground area once more, walking down the halls of the Lobby.

But did the Leader stop walking once more as she heard a sharp whistle, the female's calm cold facial features soon forming into a slight frown. The frown disappearing, Pluto made her way to where she had heard the whistle, pausing a couple of seconds before walking once more. As she was close to the area of the person who had came to the Vaizard Warehouse did she hear someone speak out loud, breaking the everlasting silence. The voice was of a male, obviously, but the purpose he was here was unknown.

The cloaked female who stayed hidden in the shadows soon stepped out, her dark blue hued eyes hidden from view, because of her cloak hood, but, she did flick her gaze over to him. Her voice was sharp, emotionless and razor-sharp, "What is your purpose here, Mister..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Mercy

Character sheet
ATK:
50/10000  (50/10000)
DEF:
50/10000  (50/10000)
SPD:
50/10000  (50/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Finally found you   Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:48 pm

Zero smiles at the female when she speaks, "I am Zero Mercy milady" he says with a bow his armour. clinking He then looks at the mysterious woman hiden from his red eyes... "I should build some bad assed eyes!" he thinks, "With night vision and zoom..."

"Hmmm that emotionless and sharp voice..." he says, "You wouldn't happen to be the one I'm looking for would you? One Pluto... Coldstar." he says looking at some papers that he pulls from his helmet. "I ask that you tell me how to gain control over my hollow powers." he says to her going down on one knee and bowing his head, "I will do whatever you ask if it is in my power."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pluto `ColdStar

Character sheet
ATK:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
DEF:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)
SPD:
1000/10000  (1000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Finally found you   Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:21 pm

Pluto flickered her dark blue hued gaze over towards the male who had stood before her, trying to read his emotions as possible. Though, in her mind's eye, well, Tithe's eyes did the male seem a bit childish yet slightly worthy. Parting her rose colored lips, the female would answer in the same tone she had always used, the tone that always brought chill's through people's spines, "If I am who you are seeking for, Mister Zero Mercy... Why identify someone because of the tone of their voice...?"

The female had neither moved from her spot nor had she spoken a word at all, her rose-colored lips pressed together lightly; but it had seemed like she had became a statue for a few long moments. As it seemed the world had paused did the Vaizard Leader break the silence, her tone becoming ten degrees colder, "What right boy... do you have to come here to ask such a thing..."

The words she had spoken rung throughout the room, but, she had spoken once more with a sense of strict-ness, "But. Mister Zero Mercy, will I help you control your Hollow... But this only once would I help... If that is all... I will take my leave..." After she had spoken, Pluto turn around, her movements smooth and collected, soon walking off back towards the direction she was going to, the heels of her boots clicking against the ground lightly. But as she turned around was her dark blue hued eyes visible for a split second, a slight mystery hidden beneath the cold emotion-less cover she had obtained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Mercy

Character sheet
ATK:
50/10000  (50/10000)
DEF:
50/10000  (50/10000)
SPD:
50/10000  (50/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Finally found you   Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:53 pm

The newborn vizard smirks at the voice and the question make him grin widely, "Well the only records of Miss Coldstar is that her voice is like yours, bonechilling!" he says and look at the notes again, "Anyone eho saw ore either didn't report it or died, so the voice and approximate height is all I have... not even sure she is a girl..." he tells her scrating his haed with the long sharp fingernail like spike on the gauntlet in his free hand.

His grin widens and he mocks a shiver then winks, "If you are her then the name in here fits..." he says looking at her and making a drumroll sound, "The Ice Queen!" he shouts and mows. "As for why I am here I don't want to lose control in the middle of a fight." he tells her and yawns not even bothering to cover the yawn. The old captain chuckkles as he sees her eyes and seeminly pulls a pen out of thin air, "Dark blue eyes..." he whispers as her rights it down, "Thank you.... mind if I tag along?" he asks catching up to her with the sound of clicnking armour echoing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally found you   

Back to top Go down

Finally found you
Page 1 of 1